Funeral Arrangements In Kirkcaldy, Leslie And Dunfermline
Callum Robertson Funeral Directors are funeral arrangement specialists in Kirkcaldy, Leslie and Dunfermline. Contact our team today to find out more about our personal and sympathetic service.
A Personalised Service
If you have lost someone you care for, it’s best to get in touch with us as soon as you can and together we can work out the funeral arrangements.
Our meetings can take place in the comfort of your own home or at one of our premises in Kirkcaldy or Dunfermline. For a competitive price, you can benefit from our experience, knowledge and attention to detail, helping you to make informed decisions about the funeral.
We’re not here to take over the arrangements, but to help and guide you. Our services include:
- Help with the administrative and legal processes
- Traditional and stately hearses, horse-drawn or horsepower
- Sturdy coffins, from the most elaborate to eco-friendly options
- Carefully crafted memorial headstones, in a range of materials
- Beautiful urns, which can be personalised, and other cremation keepsakes
Traditional Or Modern Funerals
Most families still prefer to honour their loved one with a traditional funeral, with a black hearse and a smart-looking coffin, but we’re always happy to accommodate unusual requests. We recognise that everyone is unique, and the best funerals respect and reflect that uniqueness.
If your loved one was passionate about the environment, we have a range of eco-friendly coffins on offer. And for particularly vibrant personalities, why not give them a particularly spectacular send-off? After a cremation, the ashes can be placed in a firework, symbolically releasing them into the night sky. However you want to memorialise your loved one, we are here to help.
Let Us Help You With:
- Obituaries and newspaper notices
- Funeral flowers and floral tributes
- Service sheets, hymns and music for the ceremony
- Organisation of charity donations
- Organisation of catering for the wake
Visit us whenver you need us for a personalised and sympathetic service to make arranging a funeral as stress-free as possible.